?Create significant, new opportunities with existing clients and prospects independently.
?Leverage personal/professional relationships to generate business and revenue; Create a pipeline of future business opportunities.
?Lead sales planning process and client strategy development.
?Lead large client engagements, including clarifying team goals, assigning responsibilities, sharing information, coaching team members, managing financials, and monitoring progress.
Deliver Client Solutions
?Apply a deep and broad HR perspective to translate client’s business issues into integrated HR one-stop service solutions.
?Be recognized and valued by the C-suite for bringing broad-based business and HR knowledge, as well as knowledge of specific content area.
?Content and People Development: Develop and mentor a team of associates and support them in their growth and career.
?Act as a thought leader in responsible content area/industry sector by crafting and presenting compelling client presentations, proposals and whitepapers.
?Represents CDP brand in marketing events.
Product Marketing Director
- ?Drive and plan the go-to-market strategy for CDP products, features, and services across cross functional teams
- ?Define positioning and key messaging through thorough understanding of the product, HR industry, audience, and key competitors
- ?Own packaging & pricing strategy for overall CDP’ platform & for specific initiatives, such as product launches. This includes framing strategic considerations, creating potential solutions, analyzing options, collaborating with senior executives, incorporating industry learning, and driving towards a decision.
- ?Develop the sales enablement collateral and provide support at each stage of the sales funnel
- Partner with growth and content teams to drive awareness and demand for product
- ?Conduct user, market, and competitive research to better understand and evangelize market trends and apply key learning to product roadmap and marketing strategy
- ?Develop a deep understanding of the CDP platform and how it, with a robust ecosystem of apps, solves problems for the Human Resources, Employee Benefits and Payroll industries
- ?Own product messaging, positioning and all launch activities including internal readiness, beta programs, documentation and content
- ?Drive internal product education and create useful customer-facing product help content
- ?Perform competitive analysis and gain a deep understanding of the market and the competitive landscape in order to support product development
- ?Design optimal marketing campaigns based on market segmentation, arranging the company’s target market into groups of customers with similar traits and needs
- ?Work effectively across the entire organization
Customer Success Director (Senior Manager)
- ?Manage customer SaaS/HR service renewals and drive increased SaaS/HR Service renewal rates and annual contracts
- ?Track and follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction
- ?Reduce churn of existing customer base
- ?Ensure customers are educated on the platform, beta opportunities, and product releases
- ?Expand account revenues through up-sells
- ?Work with Sales on relevant account cross-sells
- ?Influence future lifetime value through product adoption
- ?Help drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- ?Perform Quarterly Business Reviews
- ?Project manage product escalations
- ?Liaise cross-functionally to highlight areas for process and/or product improvement
VP, Product Management
- ?Develop and drive the product roadmap, driving critical capabilities from concept to customer.
- ?Engage with customers and partners to deliver roadmap updates, get product feedback, feed that information back into our development process, and identify additional challenges and opportunities.
- ?Represent CDP as a domain and product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media.
- ?Create and maintain product requirements and documentation to inform the product lifecycle from idea through release and maintenance.
- ?Serve as a product evangelist with Marketing, Sales, our customers and our partners